The 30J20 is a reissue of the ‘62 model of same name, and shares the same features as the 20J12, but utilizes the “turbo” tube Standel used in that era, the 7591 – a magical combo when paired with the Standel sound.
The 30J20 also uses heavy-duty transformers and filter choke to offer a high headroom, twangy Standel clean tone, with smooth clipping and overdrive when pushed.
This is the big, “wide open” tone one would expect from a Standel. A classic 60s American sound that’s pedal ready for virtually any genre.
Ideal for standard guitar for small to medium venues, studios, and your favorite music room. Steel guitar appropriate for “period” work.
Available as a 2×10” model with Jensen voiced Mojotone Anthem speaker(s) for versatile cleans and smooth overdriven tones – with an emphasis on sweet, chimey cleans.
- Cream Tolex w/ Brown/Silver Stripe Grill
- Deluxe Illuminated Dial
- Aluminum trim
- Slanted front and back cabinet
- Point to Point, terminal strip wired circuit
- Poplar cabinet w/ Baltic Birch baffle
- 2×7591, 2x12ax7, Solid State Rectifier Plug (any 8-pin rectifier can be subbed)
- Mojotone 10” Anthem Speakers
- 36 pounds
- Made in the USA
- 23.75W x 10.5D x 18.5H
- Head: 23.75W x 8.5D x 8.5H
- Custom color: add $100
- Back Lighted Standel Badge: add $50
- Weber California: add $125
- Head version: subtract $75
For covers, see Studio Slips.com
To purchase and for current lead times, please use contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.